Varios vlogs (video blogs) by Lg, chronicling her everyday life.
Hey family and friends! Welocme to my vlog!
Until next time,
Lg
I am so proud of you sunshine! Love, Mommy
More of the enchanted buffalo please!
You're sooo cool, LG!!! Awesome vlog! PS you & Carter will have to talk books some time - he LOVES Magic Tree House AND Junie B Jones (Which I know you used to love...maybe still do??)
Jacob liked seeing his friend Noah and wants to know more about the enchanted buffalo.
Ryan is going to type his own comment: hvjvjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhjjjjjvhhhhcnmnhyffhGood work, LG!
Love your vlog YaYa
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am so proud of you sunshine! Love, Mommy
More of the enchanted buffalo please!
You're sooo cool, LG!!! Awesome vlog! PS you & Carter will have to talk books some time - he LOVES Magic Tree House AND Junie B Jones (Which I know you used to love...maybe still do??)
Jacob liked seeing his friend Noah and wants to know more about the enchanted buffalo.
Ryan is going to type his own comment: hvjvjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhjjjjjvhhhhcnmnhyffh
Good work, LG!
Love your vlog YaYa
Post a Comment